E-learnings | PM Academy

E-learnings | PM Academy

At Prosource, we offer a wide variety of e-learnings (PMP, PSM, ITIL, Prince2®, …). Studying at home gives you more flexibility and makes it easier to combine working and studying.

Chris Vergaelen | Freelance Project Manager

I was looking to get my Scrum Master certification. On the Prosource e-learning page, I came across a preperation course for PSM I from Scrum.org. The big advantage is that the first 30% of the course is free. After that, I contacted Prosource to open the rest of the course. Later I succesfully finished the exam. From now on I can call myself a certified Scrum Master.

This course gives you a very good overview of all aspects of the Scrum framework. Highly recommended!

Veerle Stoffelen | Freelance Project Manager

Due to the covid-19 measures, my freelance assignment was temporarily put on hold. In a previous contact with Prosource I was informed about the possibility of e-learning via their Academy.

As this was the perfect time for making a virtue of necessity, I started to follow the PSM I e-course. Prosource has the unique concept of offering the first 30 % of their e-learnings for free, which gives you the possibility to choose the training you really are interested in. Once Prosource opened the remaining 70 %, it is possible to follow the rest of the course at your pace and to rehearse as much as you want to. The e-training itself, as well as the exam preparation self-study was easy to use, but at the same time very in-depth and a good preparation to succesfully finish the exam offered by Scrum.org.  I certainly can recommend the Prosource e-learning Academy !