The best value for money on the market
- Get personal attention and guidance from our own in-house trainer
- During 3 effective classroom days or with our accredited selfstudy package you will get all the information you need to prepare for the official PRINCE2® certificate
- Prepare for your exam with our unique e-learning tool
- Take your exam at your own premises (for in-company) or at ours (for public or selfstudy) and know your result the same day
- More than 95% pass-rate!
With this PRINCE2® Practitioner course you will learn how to apply the PRINCE2 project management method. You will also be prepared to take the internationally renowned PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate exam (1⁄2 day, optional). The course is supported by a unique e-learning tool.
Class-time: the 3-day course is a combination of classical training and homework (supported by e-learning). The homework forms an integrated part of the training. In case of insufficient participation, you may not be allowed to take the exam.
E-learning: participants will get access to a unique e-learning environment to acquire the necessary skills and insights into the method. The e-learning facilities include exam preparation functionality.
Exam - 1⁄2 day (optional): based upon experience we propose to hold the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam at least two weeks after the training completion. This provides participants sufficient time to memorise the course content.
- A syllabus with the presentation material accredited by APMG
- The book: “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®, 2009 Edition”
- Access to the e-learning environment incl. exam simulator
PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
Prerequisite: A pass at the PRINCE2® Foundation level is a precondition of sitting the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam is aiming to measure whether a candidate could apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the PRINCE2® Foundation Qualification, and show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario.
PRINCE2® Practitioner exam candidates must be able to:
The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam characteristics:
- Know or comment on detailed explanations of all processes, themes and techniques, and worked examples of all PRINCE2 management products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Demonstrate that they understand the relationships between processes, themes, techniques and PRINCE2 management products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes, themes and techniques of PRINCE2
- Demonstrate their ability to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environment
- Open book exam (only the original PRINCE2 manual is allowed)
- Time allotted for the examination: 2½ hours
- The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination
- 8 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- The pass mark is 55%