PRINCE2® is not only a “traditional” project management method, it can also be applied with the “agile” project delivery techniques. It is applicable to any project and is fully enabled to work in an agile environment. The PRINCE2 Agile® approach improves time-to-market while simultaneously encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and governance by continually validating project milestones against business objectives. This course helps you understand how the PRINCE2® governance model can be applied to agile environments.
The Accredited PRINCE2 Agile® training is provided by Lagant, an Axelos, International Accredited Training Organisation.
After attending this 3-day course, participants will:
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to an
- Be prepared to pass the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam.
- How to tailor the PRINCE2 framework (principles, processes en theme’s) to an Agile environment.
- The PRINCE2 Agile organizational structure.
- Fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Managing agile Project Delivery (including Scrum)
- The Kanban Method
- Lean Start-up
- Practical cases
- PRINCE2 practitioners will develop effective management controls for agile development,
- Agile practitioners will better understand the PRINCE2 governance requirements.
Participants must have at least one of the following certificates; PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner, Project Management Professional® (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM), and IMPA Levels A,B,C and D®.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam
- Exam Format: open-book format. Paper-Based.
- Questions: 50 multiple choice questions
- Passing Score: 60% / 30 questions
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes (2 hrs. 30 minutes)