WHO IS PROSOURCE?
Prosource is a dynamic team of project managers with a passion for quality, innovation, and teamwork. We put our knowledge and experience at the service of our customers so that their projects can be delivered faster, cheaper, and more efficiently. Our services also include in-company training, project management audits, and setting up PMO’s. Our ambition is to build a strong team of certified and versatile project managers to work on some of the most exciting projects in the country.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Are you passionate about project management?
Are you itching to test your project management skills in new domains, and different companies?
Do you want to become a true project management expert by
- obtaining professional certifications
- attending events
- actively participating in knowledge-sharing meetings?
If so, then you already have one foot in the door. We are looking for experienced project managers ready to take the next step in their careers, and we are ready to support them.
We are not perfect, and we do not expect you to be perfect either. That is why instead of posting a long list of required skills, we will only list the absolute must-haves. Everything else can be discussed.
- You have experience managing projects in a professional way. Think of: Determining and managing project objectives, costs, and deliverables; Resource and team management; Monitoring scope, cost, planning, and quality; Identifying, analyzing, and mitigating risks; Communicating the relevant project information to the project team, managers, sponsor, steering committee, and other stakeholders; Managing full project life cycles (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, closing)
- You have good knowledge of project management methodologies
- You are or aspire to become a project management expert, and you are ready to test your skills in different domains, companies, and sectors
- You speak Dutch/French and English
LIFE AT PROSOURCE
Our HR policy is based on 4 cornerstones:
We are looking for engaged employees. That is why we invest in creating a work environment in which our employees feel comfortable expressing their views.
Professional development and personal growth
We want our employees to be able to use their capabilities to the fullest. We encourage and facilitate professional and personal growth by defining the unique needs (training/support) of each employee in a personal development plan.
We believe that leadership skills are essential to succeed as a project manager. That is why we will help you develop not only your technical and management skills but also your leadership skills.
Passion for projects
We distinguish ourselves by our passion for projects and the project management profession. Passion is the foundation of all our actions and decisions.
- At Prosource you will find yourself in an exciting working environment with numerous challenges, coaching, and knowledge sharing.
- You will follow a professional project management training program that leads to one or more certifications.
- With us, you get the opportunity to develop your project management career. With passion and commitment, you may even grow into a coach or trainer.
- As a project manager, you can count on a permanent contract with an attractive salary package and a representative company car.