We are currently looking for an experienced Freelance Program Manager who will start working for an industrial international group who occupies a solid market position both in the production of raw materials and semi-finished products, and in a wide range of floor coverings!
You will be responsible for managing the commercial excellence program, and also you will be leading 2 or 3 projects yourself. Want to find out more? Read on!
- Your programs are linked to several digital initiatives around pricing, digital marketing, E-commerce, CRM, …
- Your job is to help oversee and coordinate the various projects, bring structure wherever needed
- Organize, prepare, and lead SteerCo meetings
- You will also be leading 2/3 projects yourself, this can go from SAP, CPQ or Portal projects
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Monitor progress of the programs and adjust as needed
- Lead, inform and motivate your direct reports through active and open communication
- Bring support in terms of technical, organizational and management competences
- Be able to gather all the information and make it visual so it’s clear for everyone
- Coordinate and be able to bring structure and standardization within the programs
- Be able to set a certain standardized way of working by implementing recurrent meetings, using/ design templates,…
- 3-5 years of program management experience
- Strong knowledge and a background working with SAP, ERP and Salesforce (CRM,CPQ, B2B Portal,…)
- Technical skills to lead projects within the digital comex
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Well organized and process orientated with a demonstrated track-record of professional results
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
Are you interested in checking whether this job is something you are currently looking for? If the answer is positive, please let me know so we can schedule an introductory call.
Look forward to hearing from you!