We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager who will start working for a company who supply functional components for utility furniture to industry and specialist dealers. Want to find out more? Read on!
For several challenging digital projects within our digital roadmap, we are looking for an internal project manager who will be responsible for managing, organizing and executing these projects.
- You are responsible for preparing your projects, developing a scope, assembling a team of key users, and validating your scope with the project sponsor
- You make a thorough analysis of the initial situation and based on that, you work out a project methodology
- Put together a schedule, which you can also present visually
- During the development of your projects, you have the final responsibility, and you maintain a helicopter view over the entire project
- You coordinate the follow-up and report in terms of operational progress (budget, scope, timing, …) and technical progress
- You actively follow the trends and latest developments in your field
Who you are:
- Graduated master’s degree
- 3 – 5 years of project management experience ideally in a digital environment
- You are analytical and strong in thinking up (creative) solutions
- Fluent in Dutch & knowledge of English
What do we offer?
- full-time contract, permanent or flexible
- Attractive salary based on seniority level with extra-legal benefits
- company car & fuel card