To realize their strategy for the coming years, our customer is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic CRM project manager. He/she has a deep knowledge of consumer-facing processes such as end-to-end contracting journey, end-to-end customer servicing journey. He/she has strategic technology planning experience and profound knowledge of maintaining a CRM roadmap. He/she has experience in creating a phased delivery approach that constantly reviews the delivery value. He/she must have a clear view of the benefits expected from the CRM initiative and demonstrate ability to champion and support change. He/she is able to work closely with transformation lead and colleagues in the various involved teams and will focus on the acceptation of the project results by every stakeholder.
- Make certain of the CRM project objectives and feasibility;
- Create a roadmap for the whole CRM initiative and align with all stakeholders and take into account the project roadmap and its interdependencies;
- Give guidance w.r.t. CRM implementation best practices and potential pitfalls.
- Manage and envisage the future of CRM and how this solution will integrate together for seamless customer experience;
- Create an optimal balance between business user needs, and IT department needs;
- Asses (high level and in-depth) different CRM solutions taking into account business and non-functional requirements;
- Negotiate with and manage internal and external IT parties;
- Meet the businesses objectives on time and on budget;
- Draw up an all-encompassing project schedule aligned with line managers and other project managers. Track and evaluate progress and forecast remaining effort;
- Identify and manage project risks and issues and proactively take (or recommend) the necessary measures;
- Communicate regularly and clearly on the progress of the project to management and business partners;
- Elaborate communication plan, necessary meeting minutes and track decisions, risks, issues and agreed actions;
- Set up and maintain project configuration (manuals, documents, etc.);
- Formulate required improvements by way of “Lessons Learned”;
- Ensure smooth transition from project mode to operational mode
- Large and proven experience in leading and monitoring multiple projects (at least 5 years) with successful track record of 2 or more CRM projects in different contexts.
- Higher degree or equivalent trough relevant experience (at least 5 years).
- Profound knowledge of the following is a plus:
CRM best practices and solutions;
Solid project management skills (preference Prince2)
Agile/scrum development in practice
Experience with tools: MS Project Online, Jira, Confluence, …
Release train development
- English and good understanding of French and/or Dutch.
- Experience in finance/insurance industry is a strong advantage.
- Leader in change and diplomatic in tackling conflicts;
- Being able to sell the project and motivate project team members;
- Team-builder in matrix organization;
- Clear messenger taking into account the target audience.
- Enabler – making the challenging possible via a result oriented, pro-active management;
- Negotiator with a win-win focus;