Who is Prosource?
Determined, sincere, professional, and down to earth
Prosource is a Belgian market leader in the field of project management. We are a dynamic team of project management experts. We put our knowledge and experience at the service of our customers so that their projects can be delivered faster, cheaper, and more efficiently. Quality, innovation, and teamwork are always at the forefront of our services.
Our services consist of project management staffing, training, advice, setting up PMOs and project-management-as-a-service.
What do we expect?
To strengthen our sales & marketing team, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic Business Developer & Recruiter.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for people, sales, and recruitment. Someone who enjoys talking to business professionals of all levels and is driven by offering the best service to our customers.
Your mission is to help Prosource become and remain the number one project management provider in Belgium by expanding our portfolio of customers and by staffing our open vacancies.
As a Business Developer at Prosource your job description is very broad, challenging, and varying.
- You search for and approach new customers, listen to their needs and propose a solution using our different services (staffing, training, advisory, PMaaS, PMO)
- You scout the market for new business opportunities, and you build long-term relationships with freelancers, customers, and prospects
- You actively staff the open vacancies of our customers
- You actively look for new projects for our existing team of consultants
- You communicate with candidates and customers primarily via telephone and face-to-face
- You write contract proposals and negotiate contract terms with customers and freelancers
- You act as an account manager for our existing customers and pool of project managers, making sure ongoing projects are on track
- You build and maintain your own project management knowledge
- You attend events, training courses and seminars, where you discuss and learn about industry trends
- You manage one or two internal sales & marketing projects that contribute to making Prosource even better
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years of experience in business development and/or recruitment
- You are proactive and not afraid of cold calling customers and candidates
- You are driven by the challenge of opening new customers
- You believe in the importance of a correctly used CRM
- You are self-motivated and ambitious
- You enjoy working with targets and are driven to achieve them
- You think in solutions, not in problems
- You enjoy working with people and are skilled in communicating with professionals of all levels
- You speak fluent Dutch and English, French is an asset
- You are a real team player who understands that success is something that can only be achieved together
- Because of our niche focus (project management), you are able to build your market in a sustainable way and truly become an expert in your field
- Our broad range of services (training, advisory, PMaaS, PMO, staffing) differentiate us from traditional body-shoppers
- At Prosource you will find yourself in an exciting working environment with numerous challenges, opportunities to take initiative, and knowledge sharing with colleagues and customers
- Together, we shall set up a personal development plan that will allow you to grow as a professional
- You can count on a permanent contract with a competitive salary, a bonus system, a (hybrid/electric) company car, hospitalization and group insurance, and lots of other benefits
- You will become part of the Prosource family, known for a flat company structure, room for initiative, lots of fun events and our legendary ski trip