Would you feel at home at Prosource?
At Prosource we are driven by a genuine interest and love for our profession. In our day-to-day business operations we are honest, act fast and are open about what we stand for.
Do you recognise yourself in the characteristics below? Then you might be the junior project manager that we are looking for!
- You’re determined.
- Sincerity and authenticity are very important to you.
- You have a professional attitude.
- You’re down-to-earth.
"In order to avoid project chaos, good project managers need both excellent soft skills and great hard skills"
Junior Project Manager; what’s in the job?
We’re looking for motivated junior project managers to strengthen our team. At Prosource all of our project managers are specialised in one of the following fields: IT infrastructure, software development, R&D / product management or supply chain.
As part of the Prosource team, you’ll get all the support you need to build a strong career as a project manager. You gain on-the-job experience and get the chance to learn from your more experienced colleagues.
We expect you to actively participate in our team meetings, to be inquisitive and to share your knowledge. To help you grow, we’ll offer you professional training and help you obtain the relevant project management certification.
What are we looking for in a project manager?
Do you have what it takes to become a junior project manager at Prosource?
- You have a master’s degree.
- You already have some experience in project management or in one of the domains of our expertise.
- Planning is second nature to you and you have an analytical mind.
- You’re motivated to make a career in project management.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- Working on-site, alongside our customers, appeals to you.
- You’re a team player who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- You know how to use MS Office.
You are proactive, decisive and goal-oriented.
What do we offer you?
- You’ll get to work in an open and vibrant community, where we challenge, motivate and support each other.
- Thanks to our training programme, you’ll be able to obtain your project management certificate(s).
- We support you in your career. Do you have the ambition to become a coach or a trainer? We’ll help you get there.
- As a junior project manager you’ll be offered a permanent contract, a competitive salary and a company car.
Everyone at Prosource is passionate about project management. We believe that a professional project manager adds sustainable value to projects. Thanks to our skilled and experienced project managers, projects will be finished faster and more efficiently. What’s more: we help our clients save money. Count on us for innovative project management strategies, with a focus on quality and teamwork.