This course is about real learning rather than memorizing and only learning how to pass an exam. This provides you with something you can really use in your projects; something that makes sense and you can relate to.
In short, everything you need to learn the PMBoK® Guide and be prepared to take the PMP® exam!
The course contains:
- 48 contact hours
- 95 lessons
- A full section about using the PMBOK® Guide in Agile projects
- Integrated Flashcards™
- Simulated exams (1050 questions)
The course does not contain:
- The exam: you should pay for and schedule your PMP® exam with Pearson VUE center on their website.
- The official manual: the official manual is not necessary and is not included in this package. However, when you become a member in PMI, you can download the PMBoK® Guide and other publications for free.
This course is...
- Equal to a 7-day classroom course
- Aligned with the latest version of the PMBoK® Guide and PMP® exam
- Accredited by PMI and satisfies the contact hours for the exam
How to start?
- The first 30% of the e-learning course is free.
- You can start the course right now, even without registration, and purchase the product when you’re sure that it’s what you’ve been looking for.
- Accreditation: by PMI
- PMI contact hours: 48 – This course is formally approved by PMI as a PMP® preparation course and can be used to satisfy the prerequisite of those exams.
- Compatibility: PMBOK® Guide 6 (latest edition)
- Length: equivalent to a 7-day classroom course (20 hours of video)
- No. of lessons: 95
- First 30 lessons are Free
- Time limit: 12 months after the purchase
- Certification of completion: issued automatically at the end of the course
- Official certificate: gained by passing the official PMP® exams (available separately)