What is it about?
The exam simulator X-AM PMI-ACP® allows certification candidates to prepare for Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® of the Project Management Institute (PMI)® examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM PMI-ACP® includes over a thousand of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
- A very motivating and efficient learning method.
- Anytime/anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet whenever they want;
- User-friendly and intuitive interface;
- Candidates for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification exam
- Knowing the contents that is required by the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Examination Content Outline
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- register for the PMI-ACP® well prepared and with a profound knowledge
Aligned with the Examination Content Outline for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® the X-AM PMI-ACP® covers the seven Domains and Tasks as well as Tools and Techniques and Knowledge and Skills of the standard. Each of the over thousand questions belongs to a domain and refer to Tools and Techniques.
How does it work
XAM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing: the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself: thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one’s progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
- Permanent internet access
- Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins